Reflection Week 8

1. What did you actually learned from the unit. This week I felt was effective for the leadership lessons we learned. I will touch on this later down. I also really enjoyed the modern healthcare article I read.

2. Discuss your feelings/experiences from the team activities? Did it change your opinion on the subject? If so, how? If not, why? The team activity was okay. We didn’t do any group questions for interviews, which is actually kind of nice. I like it when we can work together on a project rather than just comment on each other’s work. To be honest, I don’t care what they think about what I said, it isn’t that helpful. Collaboration is better. 

The biggest thing that I will utilize is the technology I learned about in my Modern healthcare article. It talked about AI interpreting diabetic retinopathy. It was actually diagnosing patients. I think this is important for a number of reasons. This is important because now technological advances are making important health diagnosis. It could take away some of the responsibilities of doctors and allow them more time for other procedures or responsibilities. it could also allow more people to be diagnosed or screened in a shorter and faster amount of time. It is changing the history of healthcare. I will utilize this information because it could change the way we start to do diagnosis.  

4. You personal feelings about the material covered.I liked this week. It was nice to give feedback on the survey. I liked that we had a shorter workload, it was helpful to catch up.